Thursday, August 10, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

I was never very concerned about the threat of global warming and watching Al Gore for two hours was a big turn off. In spite of that, I saw An Inconvenient Truth this summer and it blew me away. This film showed very clearly what global warming is and how this global problem will only get worse with time. If we don't act soon as one people we will see drastic and disasterous consequences in our lifetime. We've already seen the beginning with increases in heatwaves, droughts, hurricanes, and tsunamis. Let's not see how it ends. It is with love for my family, my friends, and this world that I've come to be enjoy that I urge everyone to see this film.

To find showtimes near you follow this link:
http://movies.aol.com/movie/an-inconvenient-truth/24916/main

To join in the effort to save our planet follow this link:
http://an-inconvenient-truth.com/

With my deepest thanks,
Christopher Sinclair Knight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home